Avvir is building a system of reality for commercial real estate and construction. Our clients use laser scanners or 360-degree cameras to regularly capture the state of their construction projects. Our algorithms compare the scans to the building plans in order to identify geometrical defects and determine if progress is on schedule. Most importantly, we automatically update the building plans based on changes in reality to provide our clients with a digital twin of their building, and ultimately, project scale awareness to all stakeholders.
We are applying the latest advances in reality capture and computer vision technologies to provide machine-driven awareness around building status. Our system of record is objective, high fidelity, and provides our clients with a single source of truth about their assets. Avvir is headquartered in New York City and has 10 employees.
About the Role
Avvir is looking for a Marketing Intern to join our small but growing team. The intern will play an active role in the expansion of our marketing collateral portfolio. This internship will provide extensive, hands-on experience executing marketing campaigns, developing content and digital marketing material, and analyzing campaigns. This is a full time position for the summer with the potential to continue part time during the school year.
If selected, you will be an integral part of a small, high-impact team. Our ideal candidate will have an interest in construction technology and urban development. If you are a strong writer with a creative vision and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment, we would love to speak with you!
- Helping plan, execute, and coordinate our marketing strategy
- Helping grow our community on different platforms by engaging with the audience, responding to comments, and promoting Avvir as a thought leader
- Supporting content creation efforts including webinars, blogs, sales decks, one pagers, ads, and other crucial pieces
- Contributing ideas for creative campaigns that increase brand awareness and boost lead generation
- College courses (or equivalent work experience) in Marketing
- A competitive drive to make things that people love and share
- Well-versed in Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn
- Skilled in writing both long form and short form
- Quick learner who can adopt and lead projects
Knowledge of Google Ad Words, MailChimp and/or Hubspot a big plus.
At Avvir we offer a meaningful place to put your talents to work, expanding your job skills, and the ability to be a part of fundamentally changing the way construction is done. Plus you will get to work with some pretty cool people.